Sunday, January 6, 2013

In Transit - Did I tell you to pack underwear in your carry on or what? :)


I'm in an airplane, heading to a foreign country oh my freeken goodness! I prayed that this day would never come and yet it has and these planes are fabulous :)




 I was literally treated like a queen! My sister and I had our own row, we had our own tv, with cable, movies, games and music and our very own remote control our seats moved I got to sleep across 2 chairs and it was soo awesome! And the first step of this journey is getting a hot rag on your face just in case you feel dirty like it was soo nice! This plane trip made going to Taiwan worth it!

 Shanae's in Tokyo.. our plane was delayed so we made it safely to Tokyo and that is where we were to stay for one beautiful night :)
 Oh am I gonna enjoy it :)
 My very first meal in Japan. hahah and guess what? It's edible :)
Kaley: Shanae is still developing her chop-stick skills, the locals are oh-so-proud of her : )
 So Delta felt so bad about your flight being delated that they put us up in a very nice hotel, with our own beds, super nice bathroom, for free!!


 dinner.. they have chocklate here :)
 My very own robe!!!
 You have to be careful on what you drink here! SO it was so nice to find water that you didn't have to get from a bottle!

 Me practicing my Ninjaness :)
 Leaving Tokyo!! You were fantastic, giving my very own stamp on my passport, and taking another fabulous first class plane ride! But man can you say jet lag? I am exhausted I just want to sleep and no more plane food if you please :)
 My very first bakery good in Taipei it was a roll with butter and nuts all over it! And it was nummy!
On the train to Hualien
At the train station- were we met this really nice guy who let us use his phone to call the guy who was supposed to meet us here. Apparently he chewed out our friend for leaving two foreigners in the train station for so long especially on their first trip : ) We liked him : )
 We took a train to Hualien :)
Shanaes first purchase- it actually was a really good roll with butter and nuts, Kaley just took this picture at the perfect moment to catch this once in a lifetime face : )



 Our very own bus ticket which our tour guide kept telling us not to leave, since once we arrived they would want it back!
But just look at this gorgous beauty.. and I was chosen to live here? It just blows my mind!

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture of Shanae with her grimace going :) It's funny when looking at the pictures progressively how tired you start looking, even when you get enough sleep the jet lag sure catches up with you. I wonder how the stewards and stewardesses make it back and forth over the ocean so many times without wanting to sleep their lives away. there must be a trick or something. I bet it was nice ot have a row all to yourself - lots of legroom! And I love those hot rags for your face and hands, that just makes it super nice!
    So funny, they want the bus ticket back after you touched it, like you were a famous American!

    ReplyDelete