Sunday, January 6, 2013

The Grow-sherry-store

 Crossing the street is so scary learning all the traffic laws (or lack thereof)and making sure that all the mopeds pass before us

Kaley loves how the city is nestled in corn and potato fields

Breakfast breakfast  everybody up hurry hurry! I am out on my porch nervous about planning my first week of lesson plans!
 Look at Mr. adorable moped I want oneee :)



They are like stirafom apples. The lady who we by fruit from keeps giving us free fruit to try. I think its a way of getting us to come back and buy our next fruit purchase from her... I think its working : )
 Look at the sky.. is this still part of earth? It's to beautiful  to be real :)



1 comment:

  1. How did I miss commenting on this post... I think my favorite shot on here is the one of Kaley posing in from of the basketball player. Not sure what that is about but she looks cool...

    ReplyDelete