Sunday, January 6, 2013

Afternoon Market- Our Saturday walk



 oh the things you will see.. we took a super long walk because we wanted to see the sights of our new world ( or to get out of making lesson plans, lol take your pick )  and we saw this and wow such water. Even the ditches here are pretty!
 me in Asia hahahahaah




 food's fresh hot dogs, and fishies :)

The Bakery mmmmmmh I love the bakery!! Asia is famous for its bread with filling inside and I can't wait to try everything!!
 eels and more fishies I don't think I'm gonna be trying this anytime soon but look its fresh!

 Mr. chicken died.. and he's for dinner!
Ya- they make their noodles fresh right in front of you
shopping is like my favorite part its soo cheep so trendy so fun :) The markets are set up and their are new clothes each and every day!
Donut like things with pudding filling

 The merry go round isn't this giraffe so cute? I love their little toys!
Moped city : )


Not sure what that is... The Elders said they thought it was bitter melon






 Me with my bacon :)
 and I don't like wassabie.....




2 comments:

  1. I am not sure I would eat anything out of the meat market - that would make me nervous... But on the other hand that pastry [place looks pretty cool....

    ReplyDelete