Sunday, January 20, 2013

You are my sunshine

 A little sunshine for you : )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vByKm7kdhxo&feature=youtu.be

My (Teacher Kaley) board is surrounded by the sunshine's we made for our Solar System week


 We added straw, wood and brick houses for the three little pigs :) I really enjoyed Derreks (to the right) choice of colors for his

 I got my cardio in this week by hoisting 33 kids up Jacks beanstalk : ) Some days I love my job : ) When the three year olds decide to have a screaming contest... I do not love my job so much









Then We read "The little red hen" and I taught the kids how to make bread : ) Like I do in every country I have ever lived in (thanks Grandma Alice and mom for those mad skills) These are picutres of the kids practicing their spreading skills :)





 To say the very least it was a huge hit with the locals : )




2 comments:

  1. that's soo amazing
    cute kids
    loved the video u should do more videos

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet they looked the bread! I have found when teaching a class that the more of the senses I bring into play, the more information is retained about what we are learning. Cool deal! I hope they have a school chiropractor or massage therapist if you have any more beanstalks....

    ReplyDelete