Sunday, January 6, 2013

Morning Market

 Morning market.. oh my goodness it is so crazy awesome and different you walk through this building and you are assaulted with sights and sounds like dead chickens, fresh fruits and veggies and all the breakfast foods are so cheep its just incredible! You have to experience it some time!!







 My very first breakfast, the lady that we bought the fruit one always through something extra in just because we came to her so free oranges bless her heart :)


The cute little Asian bags that my veggie crepe came in :) When I chose my crepe in its container the lady took it out fried it in front of me and asked me what else I wanted on it soo sweet :)
Soy milk, cause its healthier (and cheaper) than the cow kind : )

 Look at the flowers so beautiful!!
 Kaley and her mad chopsticks skills, I'm so jealous!



 pink pink oh how I love it :)
This purse I bought on our first shopping excursion sooo fun!

2 comments:

  1. Those veggie crepes look good, we might have to try to make them sometime. What all did they put in them?
    I still feel sorry for whomever had to go out early and milk those little soys...
    The flowers are beautiful as are the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. veggie crepe that's ironic mixing the worst food that being vegetables and the best food that being crepes together

    ReplyDelete