Sunday, January 13, 2013

Our kidos


S-I love teaching, it is the most incredible hardest thing I have ever done :) Daniel Loves to tease me he'll call me "Teacher snake" what a silly willy :)

Terry is so cute, he made my day the other day by running up to me and saying Teacher Shanae, teacher Shanae I love you, oh How I love him too :)

S-I love Vivian she is soo well behaved she sits quietly in her chair for teacher Shanae and to all you teachers our there you know what a big deal that is :) and guess what? she can make a heart with her hands.. I taught a 4 year old how to make a heart with her hands ya that counts as success in my book :)

S-And so her name is Lisa hahah and I picked her name hahahaha! Cause I'm a genius and It's so fun to name children!


S-I love this kid he listens to me and repeats what I have to say so cute.




S- Timmy is one of a kind, he loves to kick balls and he is so fast, its amazing how athletic little kids are.









S- He may look harmless but when he plays with blocks you might want to stand far away,scratch that if he plays with anything or anyone you may want to be in another room hahha

S-so today didn't go so well, and yet right after school this adorable girl ran up to me and gave me a huge hug! If this is what " you are a bad teacher feels like, that's ok with me  :)



1 comment: