Sunday, January 6, 2013

Our house


 The view from my window... and talk about the sky being blue :)
 The outside of my house, my very own porch that keeps the rain away!
All the plants on our porch (our house sits on top of the school) Kaley LOVES these plants : )
Shanaes room!
 My very own room, with my beloved families letters on the walls! See family no matter where I go you will always be with me :)
Kaleys bed is missing her mattress because she took it outside to get some sun on Sunday : ) She too has a family picture collage on her wall
Kaleys closet
Shanaes closet
Kaley getting the above mentioned sun : )
 We have these sweet little tables on our porch not sure what we are gonna do with them but they sure are cute right?

 Hiking up the stairs, up the stairs, up the stairs, hiking up the stairs so early in the morning :)
 We have to turn a water heater on and off to have a nice warm shower :)
 Our beautiful living room where all of the marvelous lesson plan creations happen :) We totally took a evening and re-ranged all the furniture because before you could barley sit on the couches and they were facing the wall- lame


 Our personal motto :) If you are gonna do something crazy like leave your family behind and live in another country you enjoy it, every minute of it :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures of your house - Shanae's closet looks like it blew up, hee hee (Totally kidding here, she didn't have enough clothes left after Kaley and Jorja did their purging)
    I am gad you rearranged your living room, it looks livable and happy now and I love your motto, it's a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the house will you take a closer orf the family pictures calloge i wanna make sure mine is a good picture
    nice house

    ReplyDelete