Friday, February 15, 2013

Top City Mall

S- Asian food is soo good I am now eating my most expensive meal on our vacation $4 whole dollars :) It was hamburger rice, egg, and veggies surrounded by tomato sauce yummy!
K- Spiciest meal of my life! I was totally crying about two minutes after this picture was taken : )
S-I scream you scream we all scream ICECREAM :) After teaching my kids how to make ice cream I just had to have one and Kaley had to have one for her poor tongue that was on fire because of her super hot meal and Maggie had to have one cause we had to have one :)

S- Chinese Lanterns the coolest thing to see ever! They had this thing where when you move the lanterns move so you throw your arms up and run across the room and all the lanterns go up! It was soo neat!
K- View from the 13th floor witch is kinda a big deal as we've tried to go to the top of a lot of big buildings and they usually have restraunts at the top so you can only look out the window if you are a paying customer
S- Hugh Jackman is amazing!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Funny, I always thought Hugh Jackman was taller than that... Hee hee. The food looks yummy, but then I bet everything over there is healthier than most food over here, what with all the veggies they throw in...
    Chinese lanterns look cool. We should fool around with those when you guys are home and do some like they do in Tangled.

    ReplyDelete