Sunday, February 3, 2013

And this is only the begining







S-This is what I mean about the tattoo they take 4 huge needles and hammer them into you're scull and you can't move or they'll puncture something important! We watched a movie I felt soo bad for the lady getting her lip tattoo!
S- I really want to climb this big beautiful mountain! I can't believe that I live so close to something so beautiful!
S- The scariest by far thing in Asia this is what a toilet looks like( If you're not lucky enough to get a normal one) AWWWWk! When I went in to the stall and saw it I literally freaked out!
S-Asia in all it's splendor :)













S- The ocean the lady we talked to is like on the other side of this ocean is America :) We waved to you guys but you probably didn't see us :)









S- The incredible family that took us to the park, bought us snacks and then took us out for dinner :) Asian people are so very kind I hope that I can repay a foreigner in America the same way!

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures, keep them coming. I didn't see you wave at us, I was probably asleep then - but I thought about you today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way - smash any big bugs like those in the case the next time you see them. Ick!

    ReplyDelete