Monday, February 4, 2013

Taroko take 2

 We know a lot of these pictures are similar but hey they are of us and we knew you would appropriate them : ) S- I live in Asia and It is sooo beautiful :) We went to the park and watched this awesome movie about how the aborigine's came to be. It's the cutest love story about this boy that is too shy to talk to a girl let alone marry her who goes to work for her father so he could see her every day! It's been months and he hasn't talked to her so his friend's kidnap them both so they have to stay in the same room hahah I love that guys are shy no matter what culture they are in :) We even watched how they tattoo their forehead oh my gosh talk about painful! I am soo glad that I live in America and we don't have scary rituals!




1 comment:

  1. Dang that is a cool castle on a hill. How did you find someone to take pictures of you two together? That is cool!

    ReplyDelete