Friday, February 15, 2013

CHiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall


S- Come experience Taiwan with me!! You get to see big and beautiful Chinese buildings...


S-Americans are soo cool in Taiwan today we had not one but three people ask to take our picture! It was so funny since we didn't know any of them! It was like oh look their's a beautiful Chinese palace so neat and look their's an American I didn't realize they were so white up close lets take a picture :)

S- Mulan songs have been in my head all day! It's sad that all I have to relate with this gorgeous place is a cartoon that's purely fiction! I was telling my Taiwanese friend about Mulan and she laughed and said I can't believe you think we'd send a dragon to save someone, or I can't believe you'd think girls would be singing out in the street. In ancient china girls would be hidden away and if their was a match maker she would have come to her house. and we wouldn't send a dragon to save her we'd send a ghost :)

S- I can't believe that I live here!Living in a foreign country can be a  shocking experience to say the least but being able to see these sights any time I want  makes everything else worth it!





S- Me and my castle!




S- This was a bunch of little boys playing with toy cars. It was so funny ,we see these absolutely gorgeous buildings, flowers, and think wow this is amazing and then we look at the little kids that find this normal!


They are serious about recycling here

1 comment:

  1. Once again I am totally amazed at how much detail they put into everything. I can't think of one American building that has so much detail. Well, unless you compare it to the gingerbread trim they used to put on houses, but even then it isn't as cool.

    ReplyDelete