Saturday, March 16, 2013

While at the mall


 The poor sales assistant had a great time helping Shanae in and out of every pink dress the store had : )
 This is Leslee. She's one of my tutorees. I tutor her twice a week and her English is very well, I mean very good : ) She was entered in a child competition of sorts that her mom invited us to (so we could cheer because the one who got the most applause won).





The lady in red is her mother- apparently it was a mother-daughter thing.
She had (count them) 5 costume changes while most of the other kids just did a little dance she did five different numbers and without a doubt took first place. I will never put this much pressure on my child. Ever.

2 comments:

  1. WOW, that must have been intense for that little girl!
    I like the first pink dress Shanae, but I'm not saying you should get it... Those pictures reminded me of how much fun we used to have going to DI and trying on all the wedding dresses and taking pictures. Good times...

    ReplyDelete