Sunday, March 10, 2013

Taroko Thursday

 S- Don't go towards the light :)
 S- I'm in Asia looking out at all God's beaut all around me! What else does life hold for me?

 S- I love hikes that say they will take an hour and only take like 20 minutes! This was so beautiful their's a waterfall behind me and a temple and it was a beautiful view from this temple to the world beneath me!


















 the unfinished scenic rout lol



 I got to walk a suspension bridge :) Like Emporors new groove SOO cool! Although mine didn't have crocodiles at the bottom! We had a mini earth quake that day so we were really lucky it didn't  happen while we were crossing :)

2 comments:

  1. Those are some cool pictures. It almost makes me want to go see for myself - notice I said almost... Why do I need to go when you are taking such cool pictures with my cool tour guides - Shanae and Kaley! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. R- I am so glad you guys are able to do such awesome things while there and that you get to take breaks from the school work! Beautiful pixs and Nae that bridge is awesome

    ReplyDelete